Effective Date: February 11, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from you when you use our Services:
- Personal Information: We collect information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, and location. This information is collected when you create an account with us, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Transaction Information: We collect information about the transactions you make through our Services, including the NFTs you buy and sell, and the payment information you provide.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide you with the Services and to improve your experience. Specifically, we use your information for the following purposes:
- To Provide the Services: We use your information to provide you with the Services, including processing transactions and verifying your identity.
- To Improve Our Services: We use your information to understand how you use our Services and to make improvements based on your feedback.
- To Communicate with You: We use your information to communicate with you, such as sending you emails about your account, transactions, and updates to our Services.
- To Comply with Legal Obligations: We may use your information to comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas or court orders.
Sharing of Your Information
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processors, fraud detection services, and email services. These service providers are only given access to the information they need to perform their services and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, court order, or government request.
- Merger or Acquisition: If we merge with or are acquired by another company, we may transfer your information to the new company as part of the transaction.
Security of Your Information
We take the security of your information seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no system is 100% secure and there is always a risk that your information could be compromised.
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services and as required by law. When we no longer need your information, we will delete it in a secure manner.
International Data Transfer
Your information may be transferred to, and processed